Monday, January 28, 2013

My Birthday Weekend

Thanks to family and friends, I had a happy 29th birthday last week!

Here are a few photos throughout the week- as I celebrated with friends!


Karaoke and beers for hours with Katy, Michele, Marshall, Ai, and Jaimie (coworkers and great friends).


(Michele, me and Katie)


Cheep beers in Shibuya (120 yen ~ $2) with coworkers and apartment mates.  The 22nd was also another Eda housemate's bday so we had a big group celebration.
(Peter, me and Ken)

1 comment:

  1. Rani, it appears you really enjoyed your Birthday celebration! I am so happy for you! You all look very nice! I LOVE the way the gentlemen dressed up for the occasion, very smart. Your momma says, you are very happy! Continue enjoying your wonderful adventure, it is amazing how quickly time is going.
    love you
    Nazdorovya!
    Auntie Leza

    ReplyDelete