Monday, January 20, 2014

Paris, cerca 1944


So to celebrate turning 30 this year, I decided to host one of those classic murder mystery dinner parties with a group of good friends. They took it in stride- arrived in costume and got into character right away as the attacks and accusations started flying.

Kelly and Katy spent the afternoon preparing a spread of delicious small bites to munch on throughout the evening, Lisa brought wine and I was surprised to be showered with gifts. A personalized canvas bag from Michele and Carole, cookies from Shaly, and chocolate and sweets from Jaimee. It was a blast.

To stay in theme, the photos are all in a sepia/antique color scheme to keep the theme.


Jaimee, Michele, Lisa, 


Carole, me, Katy, Kelly, Shaly


 







The out pouring of love and gifts from abroad has made me feel so special. Even though we are far away, receiving something from home from you, brings you closer to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Such an incredible way to celebrate a milestone birthday! Much fun was enjoyed, I can see! Love you

    ReplyDelete